What are the characteristics of flexographic printing:
(1) The ink is non-polluting and fast drying, which is conducive to environmental protection. Flexographic printing can use non-toxic, fast drying aqueous inks or UV inks. Flexo ink is the only non-toxic ink approved by the American Food and Drug Association for all printing inks. Therefore, flexographic printing, also known as "green printing", is widely used in food and pharmaceutical packaging.
(2) The printing materials are very extensive. Flexographic printing is almost unrestricted by the printing material. Smooth or rough surfaces, absorbent or non-absorbent materials, thick or thin substrates can be printed with flexographic printing, including paper, cardboard, corrugated paper, plastic film, aluminum foil, etc., much more than gravure and offset printing.
(3) Use a rubber or photosensitive resin plate to resist printing. The flexographic printing plate is made of polymer resin material, which is soft, flexible and elastic. Shore hardness is generally 25~60, the hardness is relatively low, and the transfer performance to printing ink is good, especially for alcohol solvent printing. The printing strength of the plate is strong, and it can reach 500,000 to millions of impressions (100,000 to 300,000 impressions of offset printing).
(4) The device has a simple structure and is easy to operate and maintain. Flexographic printing machines usually have multiple printing color groups, which can print 10 colors and 10 colors or more; use anilox roller to transfer ink, which belongs to short ink supply system, compared with offset printing machine and embossing machine. The complicated inking mechanism has been eliminated, the operation and maintenance of the printing press are greatly simplified, the ink control and reaction are more rapid, and the operation and process control of the equipment are relatively simple. The flexographic printing press is equipped with a set of plate cylinders that can be adapted to different printing repeat lengths, especially for packaging prints with frequently changed specifications.
(5) The equipment has strong comprehensive processing capability. In addition to traditional prints, it is also possible to process prints such as folding cartons and labels. Almost all narrow-format flexo presses can be post-printed on the same machine. Such as reverse printing, glazing, laminating, bronzing, die cutting, slitting, punching, automatic waste discharge, winding, etc., even the number, bronzing or screen printing unit can be added to the printing unit. Flexographic printing units are also often used as a unit in a print processing line.
(6) The efficiency of short-run printing is relatively high.
(7) The operation room can be quickly replaced and the printing preparation is simple.
(8) The printing speed is high. Printing speed is generally 1.5 to 2 times that of offset presses and gravure presses, can reach 2000 feet / min, and print fineness can reach 175 lines / inch or more.
(9) Flexographic printing uses light pressure printing. Flexographic printing has a pressure of only 1~3 kg/cm², which is a light-press printing, and a gravure printing pressure of 40 kg/cm² and a lithographic printing pressure of 4 ~ 10 kg/cm².
(10) The plate making cycle is short and the plate making cost is low. Compared with the four-page printing, the four-plate cylinder has a plate making cycle of 5 to 10 days, and the flexographic printing plate takes only a few hours. The plate making cost is only about one tenth of the gravure fee.
(11) Good stability and more suitable for standardized production. Compared with the Hu machine, the flexographic printing machine can display the color standard of the front and back batches, which is more suitable for standard production. For example, label products usually require a lot of spot colors, and the sensitivity to chromatic aberration is quite strong. If flexographic printing is used, as long as the appropriate anilox roller is selected, the chromatic aberration changes during the printing process is small, which can reduce the experience of the operator to a certain extent. Dependence.
(12) Flexographic printing presses make it easier to achieve combined printing. Nowadays, many exquisite labels, especially labels on daily chemical products, often use combination printing, usually several printing processes are combined. The unit type narrow-width flexographic printing machine can easily achieve this requirement, which can be “flexo printing”. + silk screen, or "flexo + offset", or "flexo + gravure", even with flexo printing, a combination of more than three printing processes.
(13) Good print quality. Using high-quality resin plate, ceramic anilox roller and other materials for flexographic printing, the printing precision has reached 200 lines / inch, the ink layer is full, the layer is rich, the color is bright, suitable for packaging printing requirements, its striking color effect is often It is impossible to achieve by offset printing.
(14) Low equipment investment and high returns. Modern flexographic printing presses have short ink transfer routes, few ink transfer parts, and extremely low printing pressure of flexographic printing presses, which makes the flexographic printing machine simple in structure and saves a lot of materials for processing. Therefore, the investment in equipment is much lower than that of the same color group offset printing machine, and it is only 30%~50% of the investment of the same color group gravure printing machine.
(15) Cost advantage. In plate making, the flexographic plate making cycle is short, easy to transport, and the cost is much lower than the gravure. Although the plate making cost is several times higher than the offset PS version, it is longer in printing durability.
ADDRESS:Qianbu Industrial Zone, Xincheng Street, Ruian City, Wenzhou, China
Please fill in your mailbox information